About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
- Trimingham landslide: Warning of risk of further 'slips'
- Georgie Aldous: 'Make-up was my coping mechanism after coming out'
- Norwich City 1-0 Bournemouth: Pukki penalty enough for Canaries
- Norfolk vicar and choir row 'disgrace' to Christian community
- Jury says Norfolk man killed wife after failed suicide pact
- Abandoned vehicle, 18th May
- The street sign has been snapped off at each end., 12th November
- Sink hole appeared in footpath, 13th September
- Two lorries abandoned in Visitor Car Park, 13th June
- Just before you go round right hand corner, on the left before the junction the road has collapsed/massive pot hole opened up, 29th April
- Series of potholes developing over width of road and 15 meters north of this point., 24th March
- Large, deep pot holes, 8th February
- Pothole, 30th January
- Pothole on left hand side of road as you head towards the junction, 30th January
- Pothole at junction, 30th January